A functional garage door is the key element of home security. J & J Garage Door and Electric Opener strive to provide the best repair services in town to make sure your doors are working well. An imbalanced door could be a source of injuries and security breaches. It’s vital to pay close attention to the door system. When it is slanted or making loud noises while operating or not functioning as smoothly as it should, it’s time to call a garage door specialist.
We are professionals at handling residential & commercial garage door repair and maintenance, in Northbrook IL. Call us any time we will happily assist you through all your needs.
Our Services – Here’s What We Do
We are experts in installation, maintenance and garage door repair in Northbrook. We also offer free consultation, maintenance tips and follow up services.
Our repair services include:
- Replacing old and damaged garage doors
- Adjust the spring tension to make sure the door is operating well.
- Defected garage door opener replacement
- Installation services for newly built garages
- Repair cables to make sure the garage door is not off track
- Bracing and track replacement for off track doors
- Replace rollers and hinges and other parts of the door system as and when required
- Tighten loose screws, nuts, bolts in the garage door
- Upgrading the décor and trimming when necessary
- Spring, rollers and other parts replacement
- Detect wear and tear of cables and replace them
New Garage Door Installation in Short Time
For new garage door installation in Northbrook, IL give us a call. Our installation process is:
- Once you contact us, someone gets in touch with you from our team to begin the installation process.
- Our sales team helps you select the perfect garage door, keeping in mind your budget, taste and other preferences. This is done through free consultation service where you get an idea of the broad range of doors available in various colours, textures, styles and finishes. We also give you a detailed idea of the product prices and the expenses involved in the installation process.
- After you have finalized the door, our technicians will go for an onsite visit where they take the necessary measurements and evaluate the property. After this, the door work begins which is done with exceptional workmanship.
- Once completed, we deliver the door at your workplace or your home. We will also install the door in your presence so that you can test the functionality and let us know in case you have any questions. Our dedicated team will also clean up the installation site right after the work gets done.
We have a team of highly qualified professionals who are well trained to handle any kinds of garage door malfunction. Simply give us a call or walk into our show room anytime, 24/7. Our products come with decent warranty from the manufacturer and we offer one year warranty on our labor.
Next time the garage door acts strange, don’t hesitate to let us know.