Did you know a garage door generally lasts for 15-20 years? But with proper care and maintenance, it can last much longer. Maintaining your garage door protects you from sudden expenses of a sudden breakdown. In addition, a poorly maintained garage door also puts you at the risk of physical injuries.
So, if your garage door shows even the slightest sign of wear and tear, simply give us a call. Many people who think, “I can fix my garage door,” end up making the situation even worse. It is best to get help from the experts.
At J&J Garage Door & Electric Openers, we take pride in being the best in commercial & residential garage door repairs.
What to Expect From Our Repair Services
We offer a wide range of services for garage door repair in Geneva, including:
- Replacement and repair of all types of commercial and residential doors.
- Spring tension adjustment.
- Repairing broken and damaged springs.
- Inspection of fraying cables and replacement if needed.
- Tightening of all loose nuts, bolts and screws of the garage door system.
- Upgrading the trimming and décor if needed.
- Detecting wear and tear of cables and replacing them.
We also offer high-quality parts and accessories for commercial and residential garage door systems. These include garage door cables, springs, hinges, rollers, tracks for garage doors, door seals, weather stripping, circuit boards, safety beams, and garage door sections.
In case you need urgent help with garage door openers and installation, we also offer 24-hour emergency services. We only employ highly skilled and experienced technicians to ensure that your garage door repair is completed without any hassle.
Before starting the repair process, we conduct a thorough inspection to check if repair work would be enough or a complete replacement is needed.
More Than Just the Best Repair Services
J&J Garage Door & Electric Openers is you one-stop solutions if you are looking for new garage door for sale or installation in Geneva.
Our installation process has 3 simple steps:
- After you contact us, our sales team helps you select the best garage door according to your needs and budget. This free consultation service gives you an idea of the broad range of texture, styles, colors, and finishes available for garage doors. During this conversation you would also be given a detailed view of the prices of products and other expenses of installation.
- Once you have picked your perfect door, our technicians will evaluate the property and take all the necessary measurements. After this, our expert craftsmen will start the door work.
- Once this process is completed, the door is delivered to your property. Then, in your presence, our technicians install the door. Once installed, you can test the door and ask any questions you might have regarding it. Our team also cleans up after the process is complete.
We also offer garage doors with key-less entry and insulation. These are great features to look for in any new garage door for sale in Geneva.
So, if you need any work done for garage doors, cntact us for the best repairs and installation of garage doors in Geneva.